- Clear user guidance with assigned order
- Step by step navigation
- Faster operation and little need for explanation
- Accelerated article placement and generation
- Drag & drop placement without loading time in standardized previews
- Surfaces, handles and design features are loaded and exchanged in the background
- No more waiting time, direct and faster planning enabled
imos has developed a software component for users of the desktop-oriented CAD/CAM application imos iX CAD that acts as an interface to make the integration of such services simple. As an integrated component of the iX Organizer, iX Connect handles both the communication of imos iX CAD with the cloud and the checking of access and usage authorizations as well as the exchange of relevant data. imos iX CAD users can thus easily add services to the functional scope of their software and make their manufacturing process more convenient without having to access many individual programs.
The first service that can be integrated into imos iX CAD via the cloud is intelliDivide from HOMAG. The digital assistant is just one of many digital products made available by the HOMAG Group via its industry platform tapio. intelliDivide takes the cutting lists generated from CAD, determines the appropriate cutting optimization for the components in just a few moments and transfers the data to the saw. The optimization result can be controlled according to different criteria and calculates either the handling by the machine operator, the waste, the material costs, the time required or a balanced solution.